Cholesterol is a waxy substance that is produced by our bodies and can also be found in the foods we eat. Although we need a certain amount of cholesterol for normal cellular function, excessive cholesterol buildup in the blood can be dangerous to our health. This can lead to plaque buildup in the arteries, which can increase the risk of cardiovascular disease, stroke, and other health problems.
Garlic and lemon are two foods that have been studied for their ability to cleanse arteries and lower cholesterol. Garlic contains sulfur compounds that can help reduce levels of LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) in the blood, while lemon is rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and soluble fiber, which can help reduce levels of total cholesterol in the blood.
Here is how to prepare this garlic and lemon cure to clean the arteries and reduce cholesterol:
- 6 lemons
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 liters of boiling water
- Peel the garlic and cut the cloves into small pieces.
- Wash the lemons well and cut them into small pieces, without removing the skin.
- Boil the water and add the chopped garlic cloves.
- Let the mixture cool then add the cut lemons and mix. After that, separate into 03 fair trade bottles.
- Seal tightly and store in your refrigerator for two days.
- After this rest time, filter the contents of the three jars and put them back in the refrigerator.
- Take a glass of this mixture measured at 300 ml in the morning on an empty stomach, 40 minutes before having breakfast and the same quantity in the evening at bedtime.
- Do this every day for a week and see the results.
- If your blood pressure is regulated correctly, reduce the quantity to one glass per day after your meals, dose to 200ml.