– 3 eggs
– 1 cup of milk
– 1/2 cup of oil
– 1 cup of sugar
– 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
– 2 cups of leavening flour
– 1 tablespoon of baking powder( OR 2 tsp.)
– As a first step, before starting to make the cake, turn on the oven and leave it at least 160º C.
– Grease and flour the pan. We cut butter and pass it through the mold and then we pour flour and spread it.
– To achieve a fluffy and very rich dough, each ingredient that we place, we beat it. First the liquid and then the solid.
We place: 3 eggs, and beat, 1 cup of milk, and beat, 1/2 cup of oil, and beat, 1 cup of sugar, and beat, 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence, 2 cups of leavening flour together with the tablespoon of baking powder, and beat. Beat for 2 minutes until it is a homogeneous mixture. Pour into the pan.
– We have been in the oven for approximately 45 to 60 minutes.