Stay with us so you can learn all the secrets and tips that are needed to prepare the perfect Cinnamon French Toast Bubble Up
Ingredients ( Servings 12 )
- 2cans Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1tbsp White Sugar
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- ⅓cup Skim Milk
- 2ts pPure Vanilla Extract
- 5Large Eggs
- ½tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- ⅓cup Powdered Sugar
- 1tbsp Skim Milk
How To Make Cinnamon French Toast Bubble Up
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prep a baking pan with nonstick baking spray.
- Cut each biscuit in fourth. Set aside. Whisk together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour the sugar and cinnamon into a ziploc bag.
- Cut the buttermilk biscuits into fourths. Add the cut biscuits in the ziploc bag.
- Shake to toss the cut biscuits in the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Place the cut biscuits in the prepared baking dish.Whisk the skim milk, vanilla, and eggs together in a bowl.
- Pour this over the quartered biscuits in the baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Add the vanilla, powdered sugar, and milk in a bowl.
- With an electric mixer, beat the ingredients together.
- Before serving the french toast pour the glaze on top.